Atelier Martin Dhust
R.A.B duffle bag
The Rob A Bank Duffel is the perfect minimal weekender. By untucking the sides, it transform into a gigantic bag. Close them up and you'll be all set to go through the gate as an in-cabin baggage.
Transforms into a bigger bag when detaching the sides.
- Fully lined with a 100% coton natural canvas.
- Top part made with a pebble deartan cowhide.
- Bottom made of pleine fleur cowhide.
- Closed by a double slider nickel zip.
- The straps are made of tough buffalo hides and are attached to the bottom of the bag to prevent any weight stress to the bag’s body.
- Made to be allowed as an '' in cabin'' luggage.
- 20 ½ in X 8 ¼ in X 6 ¼ in (closed)
- 20 ½ in X 8 ¼ in X 12 in (open)
Everything is handmade in our Montréal atelier. All the skins are carefully selected for their character and uniqueness. All the pieces have their own identity and some small differences are to be expected in the leather's patina.